Try Five FAQ's
Try before you buy from the comfort, sanctuary and lighting of your own home.
Here's How it Works:
- Pick items from our webstore or let us know what type of items you’re interested in.
- We’ll drop off up to five items at your house at a time mutually agreed upon. (We want to keep the porch pirates out of this!)
- When your pieces arrive, put on a fashion show for your
significant other, your dog, your mirror - work with what you got!
- We’ll pick up whatever you haven’t fallen in love with 24 hours later.
- We’ll take your credit card information before dropping the items off. Nothing will be charged until you decide on what you love.
- All delivery, returns and payment options will be contactless.
- Items must be returned in original condition and must not be altered or washed and must have all original tags attached. Just like if you were at the store.
- You must be in Regina or surrounding area to take advantage of the Try Five Program.
- Your safety is our priority. Although it has not been proven that coronavirus lives on clothing, we will maintain a minimum of 24 hours between receiving back and delivery of any piece of clothing.
- In addition, if you have been on a recent trip out of country, you are not eligible for the Try Five Program until your 14-days self-isolation is completed.
- You can also use your BDC, store credits or gift cards to pay.
Watch the information video here.
Want to try it?
If you know what items you’d like to try, pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 306.569.3733 and we’ll set you up.
|If you’d like a mystery package (five items of our choice), just give us a call.|
*We reserve the right to disqualify any user from participating in the program at any time at our discretion.