Covid Contact Tracing
As retail and hospitality have adjusted to recent times, it’s become increasingly more important for customers and retailers to be able to account for who is visiting their physical business locations. This is why contact tracing has become integral to ensuring a safe space for customers to continue shopping in-store and for stores like ours to operate.
THIS IS 100% OPTIONAL
With Covid cases on the rise in Sasktchewan, we have implemented optional contact tracing for our customers and staff in the event we are notified of somebody testing positive that has been in our store.
HOW IT WORKS
- When you arrive you'll see the QR Code flyer displayed. You can scan the QR code using the camera on your phone. This will open our unique COVID-19 Contact Tracing Form. You enter your details and can also opt-in to receive marketing from us. If you opt in to receive marketing, you will be automatically be added to our customer email list. If you don't opt-in to marketing, you will only be added to the COVID-19 Contact Tracing Form results and you will not receive any marketing from us.
- You can then click check-in and then you will see a confirmation screen to let you know your check-in was successful.
- If you are a returning customer, you will not have to enter your details again when you scan the QR Code. You can simply scan the code and click check-in and it will automatically be recorded.
- All check-ins are recorded safely under our COVID-19 Contact Tracing Form results.
- If we are notified of somebody being in our store that has tested positive during or around the time you visited, you will be notified.