We're excited that we finally get to open our doors on May 19. We've heard from a lot of you that you're just as excited. And for some, it's too early. We've listened and we're going to tread lightly into re-opening. We're pretty unsure of things ourselves. Please be patient with us.
- We will be re-opening on May 19 but with reduced hours until a further date. Our hours will be Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, 11 am to 4 pm.
- To ensure your safety (and ours), we will be limiting the number of customers in our store. If you are not comfortable with shopping with other people in the store or there's a few of you who would like to come in as a group, please give us a call. We'll be available on Fridays for private appointments.
- We love you but please stay home if you have a cold, influenza, or COVID-19-like symptoms (fever, cough, or breathing issues). You can still shop by visiting our online store.
- Clean, clean, clean…..Yup everyone coming into the store has to use hand sanitizer when they come in. We will be cleaning and disinfecting commonly contacted areas, including doorknobs, handles, display racks, checkout areas, change rooms, Ipads, bathroom surfaces, counters, PIN pads, and light switches and anything else that doesn't move in the store.
- I never was a hugger but since the store has opened, I've started to become a hugger. And then social distancing happened. No more hugging. Please keep 2 m between you and other people.
- We know it's hard to not touch! You are welcome to try clothes on, however, we do ask that you limit your trying to only items you are truly interested in. Please ask us for assistance with folded items.
- We work with you and do everything in our power to make sure you get the perfect thing. However, sometimes it just doesn't work out. We will continue to offer exchanges or store credits on regular priced merchandise.
- For the time being, we'll provide you with a bag for your goodies and ask that you leave your reusable bags outside the store.
- Masks are not required. You are welcome to wear one but please BYOM (bring your own mask).
- If you're not comfortable with coming into the store, we understand. We will continue to offer online shopping and pick-up in-store as an alternative to in-store shopping.
I'd like to add that when Saskatchewan announced its initial re-open plan and the guidelines that were put in place for retail businesses, it was the first time I truly felt retail in Saskatchewan was doomed. I wrote the first letter I've ever written to government officials, as I know other retailers did and would like to send a shout out to the Saskatchewan government for listening to the concerns and responding promptly. I was impressed with the responses, phone calls, and follow-ups from those officials. Such a learning curve for everyone!
Thank you to our customers, landlord, vendors, the butchers, the bakers and the candlestick makers who supported us during our closure whether it was by buying something, following us on social media, sharing our posts, or sending us a message just to say hi and that you were thinking of us. We've missed seeing you!