Ahhhh my favourite time of the year….Christmas. The store is all decorated and I love the fairy lights, getting together with family and friends and magic in the air. The holiday buzz is just awesome – or wait is that the Peppermint Schnapps in our hot chocolate?
There is no denying the Black Friday weekend is upon us. Say what? Bib and Tucker has turned American? Nope that’s not it. Black Friday is a tradition that Canadians have adopted from our American neighbours. We believe strongly in supporting our own economy and keeping our spending money in our own backyard. And since we can’t compete with the big box stores, this is just our little way of saying thank you to our customers for supporting us and for not cross-border shopping.
Here’s What In Store At Bib And Tucker This Weekend
- We’ve just received a huge shipment of Yoga Jeans and Kut from the Kloth denim and it’s all 25% off (yup this includes their amazing denim jackets).
- Handbags and wallets are 25% off.
- Sympli is buy two, get one free.
- Vigorella is 50% off.
- Select inventory up to 70% off as marked.
- More in-store specials.
- Free Shipping all weekend.
- Draws to win Kut from the Kloth merchandise.
The Sale Goes All Weekend
- Thankful Thursday, November 24, 11:00 am to 5:30 pm. We appreciate your business and say thank you! Email customers get first dibs on the sale items. Not on our email list? Sign up on our homepage or in-store.
- Black Friday, November 24, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Shop Local Saturday, November 25, 11:00 am – 5:30 pm
Make Your Game Plan For The Day
- Wake up or get off work and grab yourself a strong coffee (Bailey’s optional if you aren’t driving).
- Remember there’s lots of free parking behind Bib and Tucker with our handy back entrance.
- Make a list and check it twice. Cross names off your Christmas list as you go.
- Finish your day with dinner at your favourite local restaurant.
- Brag about your local purchases on social media.
*Discounts do not apply to special orders. Sorry no holds.